First time selling scrap to National Salvage?
It’s a cinch.
Simply drop off any ferrous scrap (metal that sticks to a magnet like iron, steel or an automobile) or nonferrous scrap (like aluminum, copper, brass, and wire) and get paid in cash. It’s a great way to make money, while helping to preserve and protect the environment.
Check us out!
Bring your scrap in your car, truck or trailer. Get it weighed on the latest scales. Unload, present a valid ID and then get paid.
National Salvage creates an environment to help eliminate industrial and environmental hazards. Our safety program is successful thanks to a company-wide commitment and strong safety culture. Employees and customers come first.
Please observe these safety guidelines in our facilities:
- Watch out for heavy equipment.
- Cell phones or hand held devices must not be in use while in the yard.
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- Exit vehicle and stay in the designated area if your vehicle is unloaded with mobile equipment.
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- Observe “No Smoking” and “Do Not Enter” signs in the yard.
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- Report any injuries to the National Salvage office promptly.
- Dress appropriately – wear sturdy shoes and use gloves to handle scrap.
Thank you for making our yards safer by following these guidelines!