Visit Our Online Shop
We provide a full range of roll-off containers, lugger bins, and flatbed services.
Our easy drop off process and certified scales ensure that you receive accurate and quick payment for your scrap metal.
Our facility is organized for reliable and fast service, no need to wait.
METAL DROP PROCESS
STEP 1: GET WEIGHED
STEP 2: UNLOAD
STEP 3: GET WEIGHED
STEP 4: GET PAID
Our Staff will direct you to a location to safely unload your scrap metal
On arrival and after unloading our certified scale weighs you, your vehicle and your scrap.
After getting weighed a second time, present valid ID and receive cash for your scrap!
Do you take everything?
Closed Steel Drums
Acetylene or Freon tanks
Propane Tanks must have core removed
Volatiles Ballasts with PCBs
Unspent air bag containers
Unclean Steel Drums (must be steamed out)
Oil Tanks (unless they are cut in half and free of any liquids)
Transformers and Capacitors must be certified free of PCBs and any other residue
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
"Excellent, timely service"
– Scott, Precon
"Reliable and dependable"
– Deltec Power
"Professional, likeminded, family-based"
– Scott, KB Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.
"Top notch staff"
– Ken, TNT Towing and Salvage Disposal
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are you located?
A map to our location can be found on our Contact page.
Is your yard safe?
National Salvage creates an environment to help eliminate industrial and environmental hazards. Our safety program is successful thanks to a company-wide commitment.
Please observe these safety guidelines in our facilities:
- Watch out for heavy equipment
- Cellphones should not be used in the yard
- Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment
- Only enter unloading areas when instructed
- Exit your vehicle and stay in designated area, if unloading vehicle with mobile equipment
- Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles
- Observe all posted signage
- Watch out for pedestrians while driving
- Report any injuries to the National Salvage office
- Dress appropriately – sturdy shoes and gloves should be worn when handling scrap metal
Why should I recycle scrap metal?
In addition to the positive environmental impact, you GET PAID!